Learning a new skill and tracking your practice time away from your training sessions couldn't be easier.
- If you haven't already got one click the SCORECARD and print the document to track your progress
- Keep the chart safe, and put it somewhere you can see it each day. You might put it on your bedroom wall, or maybe even on your fridge. Share your progress with friends and family as you work towards achieving your goals!
- Select from the videos below. Add the skill name to your scorecard.
- Now you're ready to start practicing! It doesn't always have to be on a football field...do you have a garden? Can you take a ball to school?
- Each skill should be practiced in blocks of 10 repetitions. You always have the option to do more!
- Cross off the numbers each time you have performed the skill 10 times. When you reach 100, congratulations, it's time to move on to a new skill!